For Sale Not Mine 1969 300

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, computer illiterate, can't post the ad
69 300 on hemmings, 2 door coupe, black/white interior. Nice car. Asking $37900. ........

Yes, thanks!
I saw the car at the Nats this year. It is nice. I hope he gets his price!!!!

I’d drive it!
06B5ED39-BAF3-44D9-99C0-50CCFDABFE69.jpeg
86730548-25C9-4F99-A0E5-0D8CCB2091E2.jpeg
13A18F78-E9ED-4EC5-8D2F-0238CFFED55E.jpeg

Nice car. The headlight door fit would bother me more than the wheels. One of my pet peeves with hidden light cars. It messes up a great looking grille. My Chargers and GTO really weren’t that hard to get adjusted right.

I hope he gets his price!!!!
I don't. I don't want those brokers getting any reinforcement to sell our C-bodies for big $$, because they'll start doing it more and more and squeeze us out. I want them to sit on the car for a long time, barely make any money, and say "I'm never doing *that* again!"

I'm already seeing perhaps 25% of the 65-71 Plymouth Fury ads on ebay are from brokers with cars at $15k and up.

Otherwise very nice, but I hate those wheels and the Tuff wheel doesn`t fit. Sorry if I`m crushing other opinions with mine.

I for one support free enterprise. If a seller needs help, and accepts the services of another, who runs a legitimate tax paying business that helps run the economy. So be it. If some shady scammer calls me and I don’t want to use his business to sell my car, I tell him “No.”. As our cars age and become more valuable we are going to be forced to accept either higher standards of repair and restoration. Or the natural onset of entropy. Brokers, like it or not, are part of the old car economy. Wish them well, but be selective. The worst enemy of a disreputable business, is a well informed consumer.

You make an interesting point.Cars can,t survive with a small community of collectors and buyers.Personally i like being interested in cars that most people kinda dismiss.Keeps the prices moderate.But i think an uptick in prices for good shape originals is in the making.Happy Thanksgiving everyone one of you guys.Heh.B.B

Must admit, some excellent marketing right there. Well done photos that accent the vehicle’s finest attributes. I would bet if he gets 2/3 of the asking price his mission is accomplished.

The car was at our local club show this September. Car is laser straight. Someone invested quite a bit of money in the paint and body work.

IMG_6117.JPG

Looks even better out and about with natural light hitting it rather than in the show room.

Wow look at the vibrancy of that black color. It’s like a black hole.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back