For Sale NOT MINE - 1969 Chrysler Newport convertible ($13K)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PcWilliams

Reaction score
Contact seller
1969 Chrysler Newport convertible | eBay

s-l1600_0450px.jpg
s-l1600-1_0450px.jpg
s-l1600-2_0450px.jpg
s-l1600-3_0450px.jpg

Looks to be a nice solid car, doubt the 37k mileage is original. Looks to have non-factory seat covers, also has been repainted. faded dash pad, cracked steering wheel, Compressor has been removed so I assume non-functioning A/C. (Ad does not say if it was put back, and why remove it if it still worked?). If this is a 137k car, not worth the asking price, probably something closer to $7-8k. No photo's of engine compartment or trunk, exhaust leaks. Vin number appears incorrect or bogus, possible scam.

Dave

Looks to be a nice solid car, doubt the 37k mileage is original. Looks to have non-factory seat covers, also has been repainted. faded dash pad, cracked steering wheel, Compressor has been removed so I assume non-functioning A/C. (Ad does not say if it was put back, and why remove it if it still worked?). If this is a 137k car, not worth the asking price, probably something closer to $7-8k. No photo's of engine compartment or trunk, exhaust leaks. Vin number appears incorrect or bogus, possible scam.

Dave
The VIN is just incorrect. He is supposed to insert a number, so just put one in to satisfy the requirement, is my guess.

Either that, or it's a Salvaged Title:
VIN (Vehicle Identification Number): 3213609746

No pics of the interior, trunk, or motor. D'oh!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back