For Sale Not mine. 1969 Plymouth fury 3 - $2000

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joseph James

Reaction score
Contact seller
Car is a project it does run and drive you will need to get gas tank cleaned or replace it. Needs battery I have my fuel cell on it now so you can hear it run it does not go with car it has a 318 auto

1969 Plymouth fury 3

00N0N_eFzWbMU5Z0i_600x450.jpg

I hope someone saves it. Could unfortunately be derby material if someone low balled him with cash in his face.

This one’s been for sale for a while. The problem is, in addition to having all of the problems of a 50 year old car, you have to undo all of someone else’s, half assed, 1990s, custom car fantasies. I guess you have to look at the low hanging fruit with the biggest returns. Losing the funky wheels, getting the paint off of the bumpers and finding a serviceable front seat could go a long way. Then you could deal with wiper transmission, and why the window crank is on the floor, the gas tank and whatever (everything) else. If you really hate yourself, you’d sand it back down to red. I made that sound so simple, now I’ve gotta go chase my tail around about the water in my basement. Hey, at least it doesn’t have a neon, Playskool steering wheel!

This one’s been for sale for a while. The problem is, in addition to having all of the problems of a 50 year old car, you have to undo all of someone else’s, half assed, 1990s, custom car fantasies. I guess you have to look at the low hanging fruit with the biggest returns. Losing the funky wheels, getting the paint off of the bumpers and finding a serviceable front seat could go a long way. Then you could deal with wiper transmission, and why the window crank is on the floor, the gas tank and whatever (everything) else. If you really hate yourself, you’d sand it back down to red. I made that sound so simple, now I’ve gotta go chase my tail around about the water in my basement. Hey, at least it doesn’t have a neon, Playskool steering wheel!

I don't think I could use the parts on my 68, but the regulator is missing on one of my rear windows and I need some sheet metal..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back