NOT MINE not mine 1970 300H

I wonder how much rust it has.
Is there a thread on this car somewhere?

Seems like that would sell. I know of a worse one that sold for more recently. Good luck with that interior.. big money.

It seems to have had a sizable punch in the nose, the front bumper is all warped. And I suppose a lot of the rest of the stuff behind it is warped, too. The driver's side door panel needs a replacement panel, and the seats are junk. - Good for parts. 15 hundred.

1970 chrysler 300 Hurst edition, numbers matching 440/auto, rare bucket seat/center console option, not currently running, pics on request, update now have a video of engine running can send upon request, situations have changed so have lowered the price.

Pics for posterity.

3C80E2A3-A48D-4801-859E-0874288BB980.jpeg
E9C69D64-1B70-44F4-BA8C-2ADF02A226E8.jpeg
E2594E71-DFA9-473C-8889-CC139F9C165F.jpeg
B77E32D6-CA6B-4843-BD10-AA02510326A7.jpeg

It seems to have had a sizable punch in the nose, the front bumper is all warped. And I suppose a lot of the rest of the stuff behind it is warped, too. The driver's side door panel needs a replacement panel, and the seats are junk. - Good for parts. 15 hundred.
The hood and deck lid are worth 1500 each. If they are not sun warped. I think it will sell for this price or close. Boise Idaho craigslist is probably not the best place to list a car like this.

I am not getting any notifications of threads that I am involved in like this one.
Is there something I am missing, aside from the alert?

I asked for fender tag and was told he would get it to me. not as of this posting mike

I know the car…know it was marketed and sold, which is great. Now back again…at $7K the seller is taking in the “rear” so to speak, that happens sometimes. Makes me wonder…

It appears that the existing rust and terrible interior are the reason this is truly only worth 7K.
I'd try at it for like 4500. But I bet he wouldn't take that kind of a low ball offer and I don't want to be insulting.

Is it worth 4500?

IMG_0175.jpg

Interesting. So now two people think that 4500 is just too much.
I"m asking as I've always liked these cars but have not found the "cheap" price.
This one looks like a cheapy.
Do yal have an idea of value then? hood and deck lid are 1500 each? The rear trunk panel has had repairs done to the wing. So probably not 1500 for it.
In parts, seems like 4000 would part the car out pretty well.

Back