For Sale Not Mine - 1975 Dodge Royal Monaco- 45K miles - Nice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sport Fury 67

Reaction score
Contact seller
Check this out on CL - Indianapolis (Montgomery) Posted on 2020-07-19

Dodge Monaco - antiques - by owner - collectibles sale

Not many pics, looks very clean, and is a hardtop. Priced right- $5,400.00 Buy it and bring it to the C-Body Meet on Aug 1st.

00000_eEzSuVhtxUE_0CI0t2_1200x900.jpg

00v0v_jnfrlp18rs9_0CI0t2_1200x900.jpg

Oh man I'm in love. Would be willing to over look the extra doors.
I do wish there was more pictures or at least some extra info in the ad.

Last edited:
Wow, I'm glad that's not close enough to tempt me to do something stupid. :wideyed:

not a buyer, but if i was i'd try for it, pay today, and send some guys for it tomorrow. :)

seriously tho, nice sled and like King Hooter said I also wish ad was more descriptive. i believe it would go at/near asking price if it all checked out.

hope it finds a good home

As usual, not close enough to check out. Have I ever told you guys there is nothing decent in the northeast?

The '79 300, '72 MGB, '95 XJ12, '77 Elite with two more project cars.... Open to offers on anything, except the Esprit and the Caterham.

I'm keeping it all unless somebody makes me a reasonable offer.

If anyone is interested they can PM me.

My cars have been posted here tons of times. I'd have to start 10 different for sale threads if that's the case. :rofl:

004_47.jpg
While scrolling the interwebs I found this pic. Could it be the same 75 Royal Monaco? Just how many white hardtops with black interiors could there be? This one apparently was for sale in Texas 5 years ago.

View attachment 391970 While scrolling the interwebs I found this pic. Could it be the same 75 Royal Monaco? Just how many white hardtops with black interiors could there be? This one apparently was for sale in Texas 5 years ago.
You have a very good eye and an impressive amount of space on your hard drive. Based on the location of the stickers - labels in the lower driver side windshield, I would say we have a match. Winner Winner Chicken Dinner at the Green Mill Bar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back