NOT MINE Not Mine- '59 Chrysler wagon

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can never get these to post correctly. It is in the Madison, Wisconsin Craigslist ads. Sorry!

QUITE rare, and it SEEMS mostly complete; but it's going to be QUITE a project...….not likely to get grabbed up quickly at that price.

Shows a lot of rust perforation and the interior looks like a critter party house, stuck engine, Color blind seller (Red Lion engine), extensive storage. Probably a rust belt car so it may also have frame issues. Do not see this one selling at anything close to the asking price.

Dave

Agree that it is overpriced. Chrysler in 59 was not the best looking of the Mopars. Owner is a wagon guy (note the 59 Pontiac in photos). Maybe $4000?

I'm a wagon guy and I like it. The rust is a little scary, need to get under the car to determine how extent. The interior will be VERY expensive if done to original, which is needed to maintain value.
4K is likely fair to a wagon guy like me. 25K plus to fix this car to OEM.

I came here hunting for wagons...That particular one has circulated on eBay for at least 6 months possibly longer. I have lost all sense of time this year....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back