NOT MINE Not Mine - 65 300 L for Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ripinator

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
I saw this ad posted on the 300 Club Intl list and I thought someone here might want to follow up. There were no pictures in the message, but perhaps there are some available from the seller. Here ya go:

Hello fellow 300 enthusiasts:

I'm a long time member in the SW Chicago suburbs, and mostly a reader of the mailing list. I have owned a '65 Chrysler 300L for approximately 20 years now. Prior to that, the car was owned by my cousin, and originally purchased in the early '80's by my stepfather.

Due to a sudden and unexpected medical issue, I have become permanently disabled and rendered a paraplegic.

I must immediately pass my family's 300L on to a new steward, along with all manner of parts and assorted mid-60's engine blocks, heads, etc., that I have held in storage.

The car can be driveable (with the re-installation of the new floorboards and original interior), and is complete with extra fenders, assorted trim, and many other hard to find parts.

It's a great project car that has everything you might need in parts to make it a great driver - plus all of the extra parts in storage that can definitely be sold to help fund the whole project. Things like a '66 440cid block, another 440cid HP block, a 318cid Poly block, and some other hard to find pieces for the '60's Mopar restorer.

I must insist that the almost a 40' storage trailer worth of parts goes with the car, as I am just paying rent on it for no reason. I really don't want this stuff to go to the scrapyard for the price of the iron - there is too much of a complete project that just needs to be put back together.

I would part with the whole project for as much as is fair but, I need to get this liquidated completely and as quickly as possible - definitely an "obo".

Please help me find someone that wants a great way to gather a project in one shot - btw, clean title, original build sheet, etc. - a truely "honest car". All details, inventory, etc. - just call me.......

Thank you for your consideration,

Dan Richardson
cell 708-337-2096

Last edited:
I guess you missed the rest of the paragraph?

I must insist that the almost a 40' storage trailer worth of parts goes with the car, as I am just paying rent on it for no reason. I really don't want this stuff to go to the scrapyard for the price of the iron - there is too much of a complete project that just needs to be put back together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back