For Sale Not Mine 66 Monaco In Phoenix

Status
Not open for further replies.

azblackhemi

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Contact seller
Lousy ad and pictures but bucket seat maybe factory black car. Probably worth looking at.
favorite this post 66 dodge monaco - $3800 (51st and union hills) hide this posting
< image 2 of 4 >
00404_l45kM6wPOPg_600x450.jpg

00a0a_hW73j6yqAHE_600x450.jpg

00y0y_cgqiyG8E9or_600x450.jpg

00I0I_iD5DegzBipX_600x450.jpg

00404_l45kM6wPOPg_50x50c.jpg
00a0a_hW73j6yqAHE_50x50c.jpg
00y0y_cgqiyG8E9or_50x50c.jpg
00I0I_iD5DegzBipX_50x50c.jpg

3281.png
3282.png
3281.png
3281.png
3282.png
3282.png

© craigslist - Map data © OpenStreetMap
51st av at union hills
(google map)

1966 dodge monaco

condition: good
cylinders: 8 cylinders
drive: rwd
fuel: gas
paint color: black
size: full-size
title status: clean
transmission: automatic
type: coupe

hate to sell it 383 at ac needs to be finished have everything but ac pump and lines calls only no trades well maybe must be equal value 2 doors only jeep maybe 66 dodge monaco

Something's up with my phone or Craigslist, I can't get the reply info to pop up, give an error message. Got it last night too.

When I saw the post my first thought was no one tell Scott.
And I just searched the entire US CL two days prior. That's what happens when I take a day off.

My first thought... TELL SCOTT .. !

He needs a couple more of 'em... :lol:
How else am I supposed to build the biggest fleet of 1966 full size Dodges?

I can't, I really can't. I shouldn't, I really shouldn't. Never been to Arizona before... :BangHead:

Did I just notice correctly, is that a tilt/tele column?

And I just searched the entire US CL teondays prior. That's what happens when I take a day off.

I can't, I really can't. I shouldn't, I really shouldn't. Never been to Arizona before... :BangHead:
It would be really cold this time of year living out of your pickup truck if you bought another.:poke:

And I just searched the entire US CL two days prior. That's what happens when I take a day off.

Now is the time of year to go to Arizona, especially for us Minniesnowtans. It's tilt for sure, dunno on telescope.

Now is the time of year to go to Arizona, especially for us Minniesnowtans. It's tilt for sure, dunno on telescope.
I just glanced at the steering wheel and thought uh, I like the three spoke ones I have better. Now, I don't have that feeling anymore. Gotta stop looking, I know how this progresses. Time for a new forum, FCBO Housing Network!

It would be really cold this time of year living out of your pickup truck if you bought another.:poke:
I could go live at the stepson's, he said he'd house me if I ever needed it. Be weird telling him why, but he'd probably know before I even told him.

75d5fd7ae329aaf5ef52f36f48fcde79.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back