For Sale Not mine-68 Satellite for $ or Chrysler wagon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joseph James

Reaction score
Contact seller
00N0N_fXqwtV9DZ4a_600x450.jpg

Looking TO SELL OR REALLY TRADE FOR A 50S, 60S, OR 70S STATION WAGON. Really looking for a Chrysler station wagon. I have a 1968 Plymouth Satellite. It came out of GA. from a barn with cement floors so it has no rust in the floor pans or trunk pan. Lots of work has been done to it to get it road worthy again. It is reg. and insured and driven daily to work weather permitting. It looks like your grandmothers car till you look under the hood. It has the 318 motor, with a auto. trans. Has a slighty larger cam, high rise manifold , and a 4 barrel carb, headers with dual exhausts , and a black roof .It sounds nice and runs like a scaled dog. Check out the pictures and you decide .No low ballers. Thanks.
ANTIQUE RUST FREE 1968 PLYMOUTH SATELLITE SALE OR TRADE

Grille,tail lights,rear bumper,sidemarker lamps, steering wheel,seat and door panel patterns,and side trim.

...Metal vs padded ash tray and the location of the door lock button in the top of the 2dr cars...4dr I do not know for sure...and???

...Metal vs padded ash tray and the location of the door lock button in the top of the 2dr cars...4dr I do not know for sure...and???
I notice there seems to be a lot of changes for Mopar in 69. I just don’t have enough knowledge about them to know. I have a Fury, so I know about the obvious changes they have had. Other than that, not so much.

This 69 has headrests so built sometime after the mandatory Federally mandated headrest law January 1st 1969.
68 headrests were optional and different shape.

I just see an exhaust manifold not headers on the engine picture.
I had a 68 Satellite and the rear windows were bad about leaking.

Exactly! I like how all of these people try to describe the car they are trying to sale and do not even know the correct year, much less the correct info about the car.

Exactly! I like how all of these people try to describe the car they are trying to sale and do not even know the correct year, much less the correct info about the car.

He probably just doesn’t know any better. Besides, dude is drooling for a Mopar wagon anyway.

I have a strong feeling this car will be up on CL for a long, long time.
(candidate for the moron thread)

01-22-20.ANTIQUE RUST FREE 1968 PLYMOUTH SATELLITE SALE OR TRADE.knoxville.craigslist.org.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back