NOT MINE Not Mine - '69 Fury III Convertible on eBay bid to $25,200

FURYGT

FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
1969 Plymouth Fury Chrome | eBay

This appears to be a fairly nice car, no a/c and a modified 383. This appears to be a good example of what a good fuse C Body convertible will sell for if the bidding is legit.

$_57.jpg

$_57.jpg

$_57.jpg

Last edited:
Nice looking car, but engine bay has the GM treatment (even the hood has been painted black).

I’ve never seen [or ever noticed] skirts on any FUSELAGE Fury?!

Nice car, right color combo, 383 all adds up to a good price, but over $25k with almost a day left? There's a few flaws that (IMHO) would knock that price down.

Not the usual C body price. Gonna be interesting to see what the final price is and if it really sells.

I think the black you see is the U/H isolation.....
The firewall looks to be black as well. FWIW, I don't see the car listed on the restorer/seller's page.

$_572.jpg

$_573.jpg

Nice looking car, but engine bay has the GM treatment (even the hood has been painted black).

I had understood that Chrysler had gotten away from body paint under the hood this year but I may have the year wrong or be totally wrong all together:lol:

Pretty nice car all around not being butchered up with silly wagon wheels & thing of that nature

I looked at the bidding history and looking at the individual histories, the winning bidder has bid a bunch of times with the seller. It may mean something... It may not. I don't know. We'll see if it pops back up.

Personally, I think the car isn't at that value. It is a nice car, based on the pictures, but it's also had some work. Looking under the hood, I see more than the black paint and the valve cover/air cleaner Dairy Queen (I love that reference) conversation pieces and it makes me wonder what else has been done.

I looked at the bidding history and looking at the individual histories, the winning bidder has bid a bunch of times with the seller. It may mean something... It may not. I don't know. We'll see if it pops back up.

Personally, I think the car isn't at that value. It is a nice car, based on the pictures, but it's also had some work. Looking under the hood, I see more than the black paint and the valve cover/air cleaner Dairy Queen (I love that reference) conversation pieces and it makes me wonder what else has been done.

Certainly does draw some attention to that fact...
Having friends or fake accounts pad bids is a big no no. or at least it used to be...:rolleyes:

Certainly does draw some attention to that fact...
Having friends or fake accounts pad bids is a big no no. or at least it used to be...:rolleyes:
It still is, and I hate to even accuse anyone of that, but geez, it's suspicious at best.

Bid History: Details | eBay

EDIT: And if the new owner shows up here and he's legit, I'll be the first to say I was wrong to bring this up.

Last edited:
That car looks great until you open the hood. How unfortunate.

Back