not mine 69 Imp 2dr

The price (REALLY high) must be due to the "upgraded stereo, and upgraded exhaust" not to mention the ghetto wheels............. there might be a nice car hiding in there though........

I love the 69 imperials!! But with only 4 - 30 foot pics, one of which was before he F—-ked it all up and zero of the interior after The so-called stereo upgrade I will bet the door panels and the package tray are trash now.

I love the way he sticks in the picture of the unmolested car in there. We are probably too dumb to know that's not the same one. They're both black, aren't they?

For a mere $32.6k, one would at least expect a V-8, with package tray and door panels likely trashed, he will be luky to get $5.5k for it. Probably a flipper who does not know squat about this car.

Dave

I love the 69 imperials!! But with only 4 - 30 foot pics, one of which was before he F—-ked it all up and zero of the interior after The so-called stereo upgrade I will bet the door panels and the package tray are trash now.

How would we know? The OP didn't include photos and verbiage WTF?

So a 69 Imp with a slant 6 with a BIN price of 32,000+ dollars and 4 pictures is a very rare find. Or is it a V8 with 2 bad cylinders??
If only I had the money to be ripped off with.

Just bought it and dropped 3 period correct Briggs & Stratton engines in there. Hooked up to a turbo this baby screams. Only problem is the pull cords are too short to reach so I have a pulley system to pull all 3 at once. Put 16 inch speakers in the door panels, seat vibrators, overhead 42 inch flat screen TV, and a cassette recorder. 5 inch lift kit makes this thing so awesome and a stunner.

How would we know? The OP didn't include photos and verbiage WTF?
Anyone that would stuff a rim like that with 3” of rubber between it and the Asphalt isn’t the type of owner that looks for factory speaker mounts for his 12”subwoofers and 6x9 speakers when upgrading the stereo.

Back