NOT MINE NOT MINE- 69 Polara Convertible

Status
Not open for further replies.
His description is sadly lacking, "Good condition nothing wrom". A few hours cleaning up under the hood would make a big difference,

00q0q_iDKBLFsXeTG_0CI0t2_600x450.jpg

and all the windows appear to work.

00202_gGjc7ChVNPy_0CI0t2_1200x900.jpg

00s0s_5Itx5frLjHA_0CI0t2_1200x900.jpg

The chrome add-ons trying to make it look like a 70-71 front bumper are a little tacky...

The chrome add-ons trying to make it look like a 70-71 front bumper are a little tacky...

Then you don't know your Polaras. Those aren't add ons but rather part of the spring special package.
Those you find tacky? Not the stupid headlights, wire coverings or the stupid console/screen thing on the floor?

All the red hose aside I’m not a huge fan of the full chrome front either. Much like the Challenger wide chrome option it’s just a bit busy for my taste. I like the regular simpler look. Looks like a pretty cool car by the way.

A pretty decent car until you raise the hood, to me. I can live with the front chrome items, the aftermarket body side molding, but that "stuff" under the hood . . . . although the weekend cruise people might like it.

Hope it finds a nice home,
CBODY67

When someone opts for chromed fender caps, that just seems wrong to me.

It is like a kid with braces smiling for his/her school photo.

I much prefer clean design instead of garish design.

There was nothing wrong at all with the standard front end trim and if the optional trim were the only type available on a 1969 Polara/Monaco, I wouldn't own one today.

1969-dodge-monaco-convertible-richard-spiegelman-flickr.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back