For Sale Not mine. 72 new yorker coupe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Contact seller
This car is posted as a 73 but looks like a 72 front end. Black on black 440 engine. Looks pretty decent. Someone here should save it.
1973 Crysler New Yorker - auto parts - by owner - vehicle automotive...

Selling this 1973 New Yorker car is complete with title. 440 Engine complete with brackets etc. Engine is not running but last year for the steel crank.

00j0j_d75WhRbScbE_600x450.jpg

00u0u_92PYChxNQYD_600x450.jpg

00n0n_aNspr1WQi4P_600x450.jpg

00909_3XfzpLvl9em_600x450.jpg

00c0c_3g3T7XkvcgD_600x450.jpg

Cars and guys go together.Lady,s need to understand that.Cars always meant a way out in our crazy world.It,s a stress breaker.Just cruise on down the road,B.B

That 72 Chrysler has Auto Temp II, but those are the ones that can be made to work with some $$ spent.
It appears to have been sitting for 40 years! Engine is probably stuck then given it is from the Flint area of Michigan.

I need to see more photos of your triple black Monaco rather than just the teaser in your avatar!

What do you think @ayilar - another project for Wyatt? It has your name on it and is nicely optioned and isn't that far away. It would give Wyatt some practice with ATC II as well!! You need a 72 coupe and triple black makes it irresistible. Lots of nice options on it as well. With seats that look that nice/classy and only being driven for about 8 years perhaps, it might not have that many miles on it. I really like those seats and that car would complement my 71 triple black 300 also with a lot of nice options. I want to start restoring mine by the end of the year, so the timing would be good so Wyatt and I could see who gets done first!

The dutchman panel on that New Yorker also looks surprisingly nice so I am thinking it might have sat indoors for some time? I am not seeing any significant body rust on it so far either.....................

2018-07-01-00-05-27-jpg.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back