For Sale Not Mine- 72 Ply Satllite Wagon

Status
Not open for further replies.
00909_kuAPnZ32DAe_600x450.jpg

Is that Canadian or Pesos?
Very clean but, gosh, it's a brown base model station wagon.

and it is also "pretty" overpriced as the listed will find out soon enuff
He'll only complain that we're all cheap bastards because he saw one "just like this" on Mecum for $36k (it was 69 RoadRunner, actually, but close enough, right?) and that it "gets thumbs up everywhere it goes".
but keep in mind that this is a high end survivor,

I know a lot of people are saying it is overpriced but I can tell you that I looked for many months to find a wagon without rust under 10k it is not easy anymore. It seems that more and more people are looking at wagons, not just Mopar but all. I hope he gets what he is asking.

The one posted looks nice! There are lower cost options around, and not too difficult to find. 1972 318-3 on the tree, 3k sitting in Colorado, looks decent.
20139805_10207616209563721_8027550270087101975_n.jpg

Needs a modern hemi, OD trans and drive the crap out of it but only if you could get it for about $8,000

Last edited:
Seems he's still too attached to let it go. So if I had and was willing to pay his 18 grand asking price but I didn't have a garage and planned on driving the hell out of it , he wouldn't sell it to me? Keep it then!

Very clean but 10,000 over priced. At 18,000 I'll need at least a big block with A/C with a nice set of road wheels.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back