Just wanting opinions on its value
Not for sale yet.

Screenshot_20200422-110337_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20200422-110357_Chrome.jpg

Wow.
Nada is up to 10k
2500 seems pretty low.
Thanks for the opinion

$3500 is realistic. No one is going to get close to 10K. Unless it's like Canadian Looney's or something like that. IF it went to ebay and IF there was interest, I could see it hitting a high mark of maybe 7K, no more than 7200. It just not a car, outside of the people on this forum, that people want.

Who would sell a car with 38k miles for $3500? Especially if the car looks like those miles. Let see some members offer their cars with comparable condition etc.

Who would sell a car with 38k miles for $3500? Especially if the car looks like those miles. Let see some members offer their cars with comparable condition etc.

I didn't say it was a nice number. I'm merely stating what I think it would actually sell for. How many time do we see good cars sit at $4500-$5000 for a year or more. What was that last one we all watched on ebay that was near perfect, with what 20K something miles on the clock just to watch bidding dry up at about $6500 with 27 watchers. If one wants to sell it, and sell it in a reasonable time frame, about $3500 is what the number is going to look like. Am I saying advertise at that? No. If one's time horizon to sell is long, then go long on the price.

In this market, with unemployment approaching 25%, pricing is going to be problematic at best. $10k is a pipe dream, and $2.5k sounds too low, but buyers are scarce.

Dave

In this market, with unemployment approaching 25%, pricing is going to be problematic at best. $10k is a pipe dream, and $2.5k sounds too low, but buyers are scarce.

Dave
Agreed right now is not the time to sell. Maybe once the economy is better and people are back to work.

This one has been for sale for at least 5 years. Between $5-$10k..
Really?
Yeah I seen the add and he has a few high end cars for sale. Guess it's only a good price at 5k if someone desires it as a keeper. Daily driver. No room on price for a flipper even if you wait a year until economy is better

Dave

If it's equipped with ATC II, $2500 is probably the right price. . .

With what looks to be a non-stock Edelbrock carb in place, it's worth nothing to someone in California. '77 cars have to pass Smog with factory equipment installed.

5 years this has been on the market!! I think "Cantflip" named it the "Blue Pig"! The guy that owns this is a clown IMO....he's had all kinds of reasons he needs to sell it from: I'm selling it for an elderly lady who's husband just died, and yada, yada to now he states "he's in ill health"! I offered this guy $3200 for it 4 1/2 years ago....he laughed and the rest is history! And by the way it now has 48k miles....just saying! I would offer him $2500 just because of the way he's promoted this car.... you can't trust what he says!

Back