Status
Not open for further replies.

68-300

Reaction score
Contact seller
I would like to see the fendertag and buildsheet on this one

1967 Chrysler new yorker | eBay

s-l1600.jpg

Seems to be taken wel care off, must be hard to sell it after owning it 20 years.

Description
"
For Sale: 1967 Chrysler New Yorker
options: Power Steering, Power Brakes, Air Conditioning, Auto Pilot, Power Windows-including power vent windows, power locks, cornering lamps, rear heat, flow through ventilation, rear window Venetian blind, automatic head light dimmer, power seats driver and passenger, tilt and telescopic steering wheel, Magnum 500 wheels, cert card (blue card in picture).

recent work completed: all new brake shoes, brake cylinders, front brake hoses, wheel seals, front wheel bearing repacked, gas tank removed and cleaned, new fuel pump and fuel filter, sending unit and float, muffler, oil change,

this is a very nice car which I've owned for 20 years."

Item location:
Minneapolis, Minnesota

I LOVE IT!

s-l1600 (1).jpg
s-l1600 (2).jpg
s-l1600 (3).jpg
s-l1600 (4).jpg
s-l1600 (5).jpg

s-l1600 (6).jpg

s-l1600 (7).jpg

s-l1600 (8).jpg
s-l1600 (9).jpg

I'm not one of the cheap bastards ( CB) on the board and it would have to get eye balled to see if its real. It appears very nice. I'm also not a slab side guy but I'd say $12,000- 15,000

I started typing that before the other two replies and got side tracked.
I need to be clear to say Chris is not one of the CBSs of the board.

:lol::poke:

I started typing that before the other two replies and got side tracked.
I need to be clear to say Chris is not one of the CBSs of the board.

:lol::poke:
Thanks Dave. I based my estimate on the only somewhat comparable sale I know about. We shall see what happens with this one.

looks like under the hood is the worst of the photos, be nice to have underside photos

Under hood is frequently the worst areas on a well maintained car. The exposure to the heat and seals/gaskets going bad from sitting.

Beautiful example. I agree with polara71. Would be surprised if didn't get between $12 and $15,000. Pandemic might not help.

WOW - more options than some Imps I have seen. First New Yorker I have seen with Magnum wheels - looks nice though and it could (conceivably) have been orderd new that way .. QUITE nice, and it SHOULD do quite well..... Seems to be the "hardtop twin" (albeit slightly nicer/more loaded) to my sedan, right down to the door panels & seats. Not mentioned in the listing, but I THINK I see power trunk release as well.

Spring2019.jpg

DrivesDoorSwithces.jpg

Last edited:
It's beautiful , and in my area, but 12,000 ish? The 4drs just don't bring that kind of money. I love them tho! I'm gonna guess it would go for 8-9 and take a bit to get that

4 doors have gained in popularity plenty. That is obvious with today's market.
While a 2 door is still a bit more desirable, a 4 door hardtop with all the options and extremely clean should bring strong money.

In my opinion, if a car here could command low five digits, this is one that probably could.

Assuming all the doo-dads work reasonably well (or can easily be refurbed/rehabbed), mechanics/body as good as they appear, heck i'd pony up that kinda lettuce for it.

Now, somebody just read that and said "shoot, that dude is smokin' tail pipes man". Maybe, maybe not.

But there ... that's the beauty of free markets

All of us are in it, even if we can buy and wont, can't buy and want to ... and every predisposition of buyer behavior in between. All our influences play into market actions .. thank you Adam Smith for figuring that out 250 years ago about free markets

I am not a buyer for this NYer. Wish I was. Not now and I doubt ever.

BUt if i was a real player for this one, the low five digits for transaction price and I'd feel OK about the deal if everything checked out on this cool, old slabbie, more doors and all.

Hope it finds a good home, even if sold for $2500 :poke::)

One of my favorite Chrysler models and body styles. That is one pristine example that should sell for a decent price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back