For Sale Not Mine- Real Deal '67 Fury I Police Car

Status
Not open for further replies.

SportFury70

Reaction score
Contact seller
NOT MINE- Just thought it was interesting. Located in Arizona. Pretty rough shape but a real deal police car. K in V.I.N. signifies police car, and it says Special Order on 2nd tag. Used to and supposed to be Medium Blue Poly. Wrong air cleaner too. Currently at $515.00 with 6 days to go....

Link- 1967 Plymouth Fury Police Package | eBay

Info From The Seller- Up for bids is this 1967 Plymouth Fury I police car. If you been looking for something different and unique to restore your in the right listing. This is a real deal police car not some replica. Won't see another anytime soon or at your local car show.

Vehicle Exterior Condition

The body is straight for the most part free of major collision damage, the front clip appears to have had impact at some point. As most mopars its age it has some rust in usual areas. Front drivers floor, rockers and rear lower quarter panels. The rest of the car is solid. The Glass is good, windshield has some chips but no cracks. Missing passenger side air vent window. Has "383" hood ornament and "Commando V8" emblems. Front bumper has damage from collision in its past. Rear bumper is in good condition. Tail lights & turn signals show age and will need replacement to be perfect. Car has a police antenna, drivers side spotlight and the rare optional H code 15"x6" Police wheels and hubcaps. Exterior is in need of full restoration. Car was originally blue with tan interior.

Vehicle Interior Condition

The front and rear bench seats, both need reupholstering and have springs showing. They both currently have seat covers. The headliner & C pillars need recovering. No upholstery currently on them. All four door panels are there but in poor condition. Dash pad is severely cracked but comes with a nice dash mat that covers it well. Police rubber flooring is in poor condition, it is severely dry and brittle. Car has the police 140mph certified speedometer in good condition. Original Am radio present. Interior is in need of full restoration.

Car has the police 140mph certified speedometer in good condition. Mistake- Has 120mph speedometer
s-l1600.jpg
s-l1600 (3).jpg
s-l1600 (4).jpg
s-l1600 (5).jpg
s-l1600 (6).jpg
s-l1600 (7).jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back