not mine

67newport

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
you guys that post for sale adds even though you put not mine in the add do you get emails in your inbox from people wanting to know if you still have it for sale sometimes for adds over a year old. when you look at there profile they either have 0 or 1 post. are these legit or are they scammers?

oh yeah....some times they are legit, just people who don't quite understand how the site works....but I think I may have gotten a few that raised some red flags...

I just reply with "The cars I post here are not mine...please contact the actual owner on FB/CL..through the link provided in the post....Good Luck!" if it's a member with a decent amount of posts and likes, then I wait to see if they reply in case they need help....but it's someone with just a welcome wagon post, then I just leave the conversation with the ignore future messages option ticked.....

Since the "for sale from other sites" section was started, the number of times this happens has decreased a ton since it doesn't have the contact seller in the top right.....but..It still...happens..

oh yeah....some times they are legit, just people who don't quite understand how the site works....but I think I may have gotten a few that raised some red flags...

I just reply with "The cars I post here are not mine...please contact the actual owner on FB/CL..through the link provided in the post....Good Luck!" if it's a member with a decent amount of posts and likes, then I wait to see if they reply in case they need help....but it's someone with just a welcome wagon post, then I just leave the conversation with the ignore future messages option ticked.....

Since the "for sale from other sites" section was started, the number of times this happens has decreased a ton since it doesn't have the contact seller in the top right.....but..It still...happens..

i figured you would get these. i usually just tell them it is not mine just craigslist add. after i told somebody that they wanted me to help the look. i just ignored it after that.

Back