NYB Road Wheels Wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.
If a set does exist in NOS, with everything... what would you expect them to be worth

I would think quite a bit north of $1500 for a very nice set of 4 with no dings. You'll have to find a hoarder to find 5 nice ones from the same seller.

If someone bought a car new with the Road Wheel option...did the spare have a Road Wheel or was it a black wheel???

I bought my Challenger new with Ralleye Wheels and the spare wasn't a Ralleye Wheel.

I paid $112 for ONE Road Wheel NOS center cap a few months ago.

OK, so find me five NOS rims, 5 NOS trim rings, 5 NOS cones, and 4 more NOS caps. Fuggit. Ask for the moon, 20 NOS lugnuts while we're at it....

If someone bought a car new with the Road Wheel option...did the spare have a Road Wheel or was it a black wheel???

My 300 also only had a set of four from the factory.

The spare was a regular steel rim from the factory.

OK, so find me five NOS rims, 5 NOS trim rings, 5 NOS cones, and 4 more NOS caps. Fuggit. Ask for the moon, 20 NOS lugnuts while we're at it....

Lets be realistic, ask for four since thats what someone needs for a set. Five is a set plus one

I'm sure you could piecemeal a set of 4 NOS road wheels. It would be obscenely expensive.

I'm sure you could find most of the parts on partsvoice.

I'm sure you could piecemeal a set of 4 NOS road wheels. It would be obscenely expensive.

I'm sure you could find most of the parts on partsvoice.

Doubtful........too many guys scanning partsvoice for that kind of stuff. Putting a set together would require guys selling off what they have accumulated

I just bought a center cap,hub and a set of lug nuts a few months go.......there were numerous amount of them available at numerous locations on partsvoice. Even found a couple of sets of anti theft door knobs for $5 something a set...and there are still more sets of them available on partsvoice.

I never heard anyone looking for the anti theft door knobs accept when you mentioned it a year ago, and now. The cap........ Good score, that'll dry up quick, you should have bought all they had

find these RoadWheels8[1].jpg

RoadWheels8[1].jpg

LOL! Good idea.....

I list them on EBay as B & E Hemi parts and turn 1,000% profit on them.

Nope........... I bid $801.00 on those about ten years ago and lost the auction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back