Oh Boy, Just What I Needed...

67valiant 100

FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Hide away headlights? A 440? Bucket seats and a console? Red and the roof comes down? Who couldn't love something like that? Evidently not me lol

:rofl:

20200920_153352.jpg

20200920_153423.jpg

20200920_163400.jpg

20200920_163757.jpg

Congrats! Hope there aren't some hidden gremlins in there! It'll be neat when done!

CBODY67

Heartiest congratulations on your convertible, I hope there's not too much involved getting her back on the road again.
Thats the plan, do the mechanicals and get it rolling down the road again.

From your pics, that car looks pretty damn solid. Nice purchase:thumbsup:
Its pretty solid, for a NY car. Needs your typical lower quarters & trunk drop downs along with two half dollar size holes in the floor pans.

Congrats! Hope there aren't some hidden gremlins in there! It'll be neat when done!

CBODY67
Biggest concern is the 440, turns over by hand but thats as far as I know..

Who would have the nerve to swipe somebody's alternator and grill medallion? SHESH
And the AM/FM radio and rocker moldings sadly... I do have the alternator, needs rebuilding.. but I do have it lol

If that is your new vert, congratulations! The backstory would be nice...:popcorn:
Not much of a back story on it. I saw it at the Lebanon Valley Mopar show amongst the 8 or so swap meet vendors the other week. Cool dude owned it but he was a big B/E body guy. He had just pulled it out maybe 2 weeks ago of the barn of the deceased original owners where its been since 1987 based off the registration/inspection sticker. He was going to pull the drivetrain & console if the car didnt sell. Needless to say, the price, delivered, was right and I was able to save the car.

Now '69 Chryslers arent really my thing. I much prefer the rear of a '70 or '71. But this car checks almost all the right options so we'll see how much it grows on me lol. Would be cool with a 3rd pedal....

Not much of a back story on it. I saw it at the Lebanon Valley Mopar show amongst the 8 or so swap meet vendors the other week. Cool dude owned it but he was a big B/E body guy. He had just pulled it out maybe 2 weeks ago of the barn of the deceased original owners where its been since 1987 based off the registration/inspection sticker. He was going to pull the drivetrain & console if the car didnt sell. Needless to say, the price, delivered, was right and I was able to save the car.

Now '69 Chryslers arent really my thing. I much prefer the rear of a '70 or '71. But this car checks almost all the right options so we'll see how much it grows on me lol. Would be cool with a 3rd pedal....
Hmmm. I Dig it.. yank my chain once you get it roadable if you’d like to move it along. Just a thought.

Back