Oil Change Lineup

So........ ................ .............

It rained here rain last night. .............. ...... ... :eek:fftheair:

Uploading pics on this board is too much of a PIA!

Sometimes they can be, you have to resize them which can be frustrating. You'd think in todays age you should be able to hit send and the server would do what is necessary to make it fit.

What would your HOA say about that??

As long as he's not peeing in the visible part of his yard and he is at least 5 feet from the entrance of the garage door, he's OK and it won't lower the neighbors home values...HOA Agreement, Section 7, paragraph 2a.

:imho:

Last edited:
Well, Joey wanted us to post more to make it look as though there were less Ebay feeds, I guess this is what that looks like!

Well, Joey wanted us to post more to make it look as though there were less Ebay feeds, I guess this is what that looks like!

I agree...it just spreads the ebay junk out a little. Has anyone bought anything off those ebay feeds? I haven't.

I buy a lot off Ebay but I don't think I've ever used one of these feeds to do so.

No one has, he doesnt need it. By having the e-bay feeds it boosts the post count so the board looks like it has more activity than it really does.
Which is a selling point to advertisers E-bay may even kick in a few pennies just for advertising ltems listed on their site

:eek:fftopic:.................................:hijacked: Fred, you figure out how to post pictures yet? Perhas you can just label it as e-bay feed and it'll pop right up...:eek:ops:.........................:backontopic:

No one has, he doesnt need it. By having the e-bay feeds it boosts the post count so the board looks like it has more activity than it really does.
Which is a selling point to advertisers E-bay may even kick in a few pennies just for advertising ltems listed on their site
Dave, I really have to part ways with you on this one issue.
Yes, the ebay feeds really bite it and I do feel Joey should give them their own topic BUT, we aren't putting food on his table. If that is what it takes to get FCBO sponsors, then I'll begrudgingly go along. The FxBO Forums are "boutique" forums. A huge broad based forum like Moparts which doesn't need feeds, is the Walmart of Mopar forums.
I rather go to the boutiques and only go to Walmart if forced to.
Now, about that banner....

I get it Stan but I, like you need honesty instead of a line of B.S. and dont give me "well if we had more posts it would be like they werent even there...............or its a software issue we'll get a banner soon. Joey is acting like the government and doing what he thinks is best for us while telling us something else because he think we cant handle the truth.

As long as Joey continues to let the inmates run the asylum, I can be a tad more tolerant than I usually am.
I have yet to see a thread here get locked or, worse yet, deleted.

I can be a tad more tolerant than I usually am.
I have yet to see a thread here get locked or, worse yet, deleted.

I have not seen anything that is too damn disturbing here.

The moronic comments on U Tube and the spelling and grammar on some other car forum/sites make me want to track down these demented illiterate kids, punch them in the mouth, and kick their teachers, and their parents in the ***.

No dicipline, no respect, no brains, no talent, no drive, no pride.... all mouth.

Where in the hell is the neuter 3rd generation welfare smiley?

Where in the hell is the neuter 3rd generation welfare smiley?

That would be an interesting smiley :eusa_think:

I completely agree Stan, I dont like to be fed a line of B.S....especially when I can see through it and were still being fed.

Back