OK, Dave. Tell us all about them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

commando1

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Contact seller
I'll bet there's a sad and colorful past to these guys.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Dodge-Other...3c6efb1ca&item=291100406218&pt=US_Cars_Trucks

YOU ARE BIDDING ON 2 1970 DODGE POLARA CONVERTIBLE BARN FIND CARS
$_57.JPG

Mark and Dave can tell you all you'd want to know about them.

We found the one car on the internet from a photo that was posted by a photographer, like an Americana thread.
Mark and i spent days searching Google earth over Vandergrift..... Mark spotted the car if i recall correctly on 27th street. We had plans on driving out to find the car and get information but never made it.

Both of these cars are early build cars. I asked the seller to split the cars even though the CL ad said he wouldnt. He never got back...... i do believe Mark talkedd with the seller........

That's it? No mother's Maiden name of the original owner and what day it was delivered on?

What should be done from here?
Make 1 out of 2?
Parts only?
Restore both?
Not what you fantasize.
What's realistic.

I'm sorry but ever since I found out how rare 71 'verts are....

Last edited:
That's it? No mother's Maiden name of the original owner and what day it was delivered on?

Make 1 out of 2?
Parts only?
Restore both?
Not what you fantasize.
What's realistic.

You mean 70' verts are

I just looked at the ad..... it seems car buyer Kevin is a :car flipper:.....

http://www.polaraconvertiblesforsale.com/

I hope someone restores them and no, we only found the one car two years ago and the 2nd showed up last year. Despite keeping track of where they've been sometimes they turn up and you never knew about it before......

No reserve so theres a chance to get em at the right price provided the auction isnt pulled b4 it ends.

Make 1 out of 2?
Parts only?
Restore both?
Not what you fantasize.
What's realistic.

83 'verts are even more rare...:poke::poke:

The asking price before for the pair was $2,500. Now they are five hours farther away.... I want them less.

Make 1 out of 2?
Parts only?
Restore both?
Not what you fantasize.
What's realistic.

You mean 70' verts are
You totally missed the joke....

Posted via Topify on Android

what? The superlite? I had the whole set up..... and have been selling parts as the years go by. I promised myself ten years ago when I bought the car.... no superlite

He is a flipper......I doubt he'll make a killing on them. Interesting fact: these cars are both orig PA cars, titled only 2 weeks apart back in Oct 1970. Red one has rare non-power brakes yet has cornering lights.

I'll take the blk buckets and door panels and that NOS qtr the last owner put on one of them. Panels look great from what I can see.

Amazing how many 70 Polara verts came out of PA

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back