okay what are good parts to sell

rlevs

Reaction score
okay here is a question i am pulling my newport apart and just wondering what parts i should sell and scrap. the hood is in good shape seats need to be covered the front rad core is good doors are good and have power windows and locks, rad over flow tank is good washer tank is good all the ac s there both in side and out.

IMG_7480.JPG

IMG_7481.JPG

IMG_7481.JPG

IMG_7676.JPG

IMG_7688.JPG

IMG_7243.JPG

IMG_7130.JPG

IMG_7172.JPG

IMG_7668.JPG

IMG_7669.JPG

'77 Newport?
It has parts that literally may fit every model C-body from 74-78.
Save everything. Scrap nothing.

Hood is worth saving. Dinged hubcap no. Overflow tank and washer tank yes. Core support only if somebody says they need it, same with seats. If they power operated, save the motors and mech. As commando says, parts for that car fit many others so do not be in any big hurry to get rid of anything that can be used.

Dave

Why buy an old, crumbly, rock-hard grommet when new ones are available?
I was cleverly trying to weed out the old, crumbly, rock-hard ones with my inquiry. The replacement I got for the ‘77 Royal Monaco leaks.

Last edited:
Save the Power brake booster. They fit 77-78 only.

The whole wiper linkage assembly from the wiper motor to the first transmission on the driver side. Someone with a broken 78 wiper cam would be happy as hell to get those parts.

Idler arm if it is still tight.

Door panels, dash pad, package tray, sail panels..... if they are perfect

okay here is a question i am pulling my newport apart and just wondering what parts i should sell and scrap. the hood is in good shape seats need to be covered the front rad core is good doors are good and have power windows and locks, rad over flow tank is good washer tank is good all the ac s there both in side and out.

In a word, sell everything. I'm still selling parts from my '73. I did have the advantage of being close to Carlisle, made a bunch of deals then deliverd to the Mopar Nationals. Strapping the hood and rear frame rails to the roof of my Toyota was an excursion I won't easily forget, but well worth it.

Photo Jun 17, 1 16 51 PM.jpg

here is why i ask i am very limited on space to store the parts, some like motor, trans, steering column, power seats, i am going to use just all the small stuff like fender support brackets and wheel well brackets and stuff like that

Back