Old Fusey Fan New Here

ceebuddy

Reaction score
Hello everybody,

I have heard about this forum from a fellow German member quite a while ago.

I love 1969 to 1973 C-Bodies. I own a 1971 Imperial 4dr, a 1971 Sport Fury 4dr and a 1971 Chrysler 300 2dr.

- Dan

Hi Dan,

welcome my buddy !
I hope I don't ruin his reputation but he is one of my best friends.

For those of you who care: He created www.fuselage.de and spent hundreds of hours in making it what it is today. The best homepage for fuseys.

Carsten

Hey I've been to that site more than a few times, nice job. Often there are comparisons made between the eras (formal, fuselage, slab, Wing cars). Welcome, and of course lets see pics of your cars!

Welcome to the site from the Motor City! Great to have you here.

Hey that is the first place I ever saw something on my particular car in a brochure right down to the 4 doors and color.

73dod_ad04b.jpg

Hey everybody, thank you so much for the very warm welcome here!

I must admit that I have to dig out some photos of my cars, so please bear with me.

@ polara71: It's true, I have been on the C-Body Drydock for some years, but there is at least one other Dan there.

Hello everybody,

I have heard about this forum from a fellow German member quite a while ago.

I love 1969 to 1973 C-Bodies. I own a 1971 Imperial 4dr, a 1971 Sport Fury 4dr and a 1971 Chrysler 300 2dr.

- Dan

That is quite a collection of fuseys you got there. Also very impressed with you fusey web site. I've spent a lot of time there. . .

And. . . I feel honored that you have joined up with us C-Body fiends. Welcome !

Hey Dan, welcome to FCBO. Nice to see that you have found your way over here from the German forum!

Back