SOLD Old junk distributor cores

Status
Not open for further replies.

halifaxhops

Retired USAF MSGT (SW) yes navy also.
FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
Looking for cheap rebuild able distributor cores what do you have?

DSC01304.JPG

I have several, I will "contact seller".

Looking for cheap rebuild able distributor cores what do you have?
Nice machine! Did you find it in that condition or rebuild it? I have a crusty $50 "project" machine just because I think they're cool... and I needed another project:realcrazy:. I passed on a practically new machine at the "give away" price of $6k...:wtf:.

Good luck with your endeavors with this... whatever you're doing.

I did a semi resto on it all the red is original, the grey was re painted and I had to do the capacitor kit in it, It was actually in great shape when I got it. been through it if you need help, there is a great vendor for parts that is actually pretty reasonable.

LOL it is an addiction on the old Sun equipment picking this up today for $50!

sun 820.jpg

Guy that had it has no idea what it is or how it works came from his grandfathers shop in the 70's. he did plug it in and said the scope turned on which is great that is the pia to find. I am sure I can fix it, easy for me I did avionics for 25 years so it is simple to me.

Cool find. Gonna use that as much as the distributor machine?

LOL it is an addiction on the old Sun equipment picking this up today for $50!
I love it... I decided that old stuff is good man cave furnishing material, even if it needs help. At $50, you can't really go wrong.

I did a semi resto on it all the red is original, the grey was re painted and I had to do the capacitor kit in it, It was actually in great shape when I got it. been through it if you need help, there is a great vendor for parts that is actually pretty reasonable.
Please let me know who this vendor is... I did locate one, but I wasn't impressed by their prices. You can "private conversation" if you want to keep it off the forum. I don't think I will do anything to mine for about another year.

got a few single point type , whats your pay .
To buy? looking to spend 10 ea some need serious parts and do not know if they are worth it sometimes, would you pay 90-100 for a slant dizzy? Put bushings, points and cond and a vac advance usually 70 in parts right there.

who pays for shipping ? what shipper usps priority boxes or what ? eight fix in a larger priority box . how are you paying ?

Oh snap thought it was one Yes USPS flat rate are the way to go thought you wanted one done! Just got home from a day trip so a bit out of it for sure. How many you have?

That's about all I could do now shoot me a pm with roughly what they fit don't go crazy on the p/n's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back