Old man with a hat?

Reaction score
Ok, so I am recently back into C bodies and active on this site. Am I missing something as to why so many members have their status as "old man with a hat" and I keep seeing this repeatedly??

You will notice they all have contributed to this forum in excess of 5000 posts....some just manage to do it faster than others....ya Jeff I’m talking bout you :poke: oh and Doc him too ...:poke:

You will notice they all have contributed to this forum in excess of 5000 posts....some just manage to do it faster than others....ya Jeff I’m talking bout you :poke: oh and Doc him too ...:poke:
Is it an automated thing from the site that when you pass 5 k posts you get that designation?

Pure jealousy... you were doing fine until you started working at the job instead of posting to FCBO... :lol:
Ok, so I am recently back into C bodies and active on this site. Am I missing something as to why so many members have their status as "old man with a hat" and I keep seeing this repeatedly??
Don't worry, when you get there, you can change the text to something more appropriate...

Life's not truly complete until you're an "old man with a hat".....maybe someday I can be part of that exclusive club!

Don't worry, when you get there, you can change the text to something more appropriate...

That's a Gold Member privilege.

Goldmember.jpg

Back