On a lighter m-f'n note!

patrick66

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Got my truck out for it's first road ride in 10 months! My Dodge D100 was parked for a few little things that got ignored over the Fall and Winter. Last thing to replace was the engine insulators (rubber mounts). Got all that buttoned up, and found I jacked up the throttle linkage. Fixed that, and went to go get fuel for the mower and tractor tonight. And a wash. You know...safe...yeah, whatever!

It was so nice to drive that! Of course, the steering box needs rebuilt, it's a wee tad sloppy. But hell, for a drive of eight miles, I was quite happy.

Back to the Imperial now!

20181030_180155.jpg

20181030_180217.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks. Owned since 2013. Originally a TX/KS truck. I've got FARGO fender emblems, hood letters and tailgate on it, that I acquired in '16. Cheaper than dragging a Fargo back from Canada, eh? It's a smooth runner. And rides like an empty lumber wagon, too! I keep vascillating about keeping versus selling, though. I so need to pare down things.

Last edited:
I'm not talking about taking it and wrapping it around a tree here, please people, expand your mind!
But some idiot would take this out and punch it to redline while holding the brake and burn the tires off the rims, and literally beat the living crap out of it. I'm seen it way to many times to think otherwise, admit it, you have too.

I'm not talking about taking it and wrapping it around a tree here, please people, expand your mind!
But some idiot would take this out and punch it to redline while holding the brake and burn the tires off the rims, and literally beat the living crap out of it. I'm seen it way to many times to think otherwise, admit it, you have too.
I was just saying, a little money and this would look weeks old, not years. I get what you meant, just sayin' the truck ain't nowhere near trash(ed). Yes, the condition makes it much easier to get in and just drive, no worries, Scruffy style!

Back