On the road again ('71 T&C 9 Pass Wagon)

MTMoparfan65

Reaction score
Yesterday I made another road trip to grab another Mopar. This one is a '71 Town & Country Wagon that's pretty loaded. Unfortunately it's been sitting for quite a while, and the original 440 has been replaced with a '73 400.

IMG_20151023_121659115.jpgIMG_20151023_145235869_HDR.jpgIMG_20151024_115705037_HDR.jpg'71 T&C Wagon Fender Tag.jpg

IMG_20151023_121659115.jpg

IMG_20151023_145235869_HDR.jpg

IMG_20151024_115705037_HDR.jpg

'71 T&C Wagon Fender Tag.jpg

You are my new Hero. You Are a Mopar Jesus coming across the land to Save as many Mopars as possible.

Stock, sleeper, parts car, or nothing for now?

I'm looking forward to see what it would look like after a serious wash, inside and outside. Seems like that there is something quite good under there....

Nothing much.
F&R seatcovers, Door panels, headliner, carpetting...
Minor stuff... :rant:
Do you have a Link for seat covers Stan? I could never find anything and all Wal-mart has is Scooby doo/ Tinkerbell Bullshit.

Do you have a Link for seat covers Stan? I could never find anything and all Wal-mart has is Scooby doo/ Tinkerbell Bullshit.
The closest I could find in any catalog is from Legendary and it's for a bucket seat '68 300.
Also, a thread from a few weeks ago has me thinking that the Legendary seat cover for the bucket interior rear seat may e really for the bench interior rear seat. Not sure.

So, what's so bad about the Hello Kitty covers?

The closest I could find in any catalog is from Legendary and it's for a bucket seat '68 300.
Also, a thread from a few weeks ago has me thinking that the Legendary seat cover for the bucket interior rear seat may e really for the bench interior rear seat. Not sure.

So, what's so bad about the Hello Kitty covers?
They just don't match with the Looney tunes Floor mats I have lol.

I have a set of Seat covers from the 50s that Are awesome but that are Not Big enough to Fit a C-bodie Bench...Mexican Blanket it is then.

Nothing much.
F&R seatcovers, Door panels, headliner, carpetting...
Minor stuff... :rant:
I believe the restoration and maintainence of these machines can only be viewed as part of a journey. If you look at the project in its entirety it can become overwhelming. I have to break it down into little pieces... That's how it works for me...this week a gas tank lol all good

Back