On This Day Nov. 21, 1955

traintech55

Reaction score
Yes everyone, today is my birthday. 62 years ago I came into this world fighting and screaming, (still have that habit). I have been very fortunate to see the things and enjoy the wonders of a good life. I have had many blessings, although the road has been very bumpy at times. One thing I have always been proud of is I have done things "My Way". Now to share the things I have been blessed with,
1. A great career in the auto industry, and the rail road.
2. Two absolutely wonderful children.
3. Four wonderful Grandsons.
4. So many wonderful friends from all over the world. I don't think their is a place on the planet that I would not find a friend.
5. A new lady, cute 45 years old, and a red head. Best part her father work at Ford, so she is a car nut also.
I have said many times that my favorite movie is, "A WONDERFUL LIFE", In that movie the angel tells George Bailey that no man is poor who has friends. Thank you all for making me the richest man in the world. Bill

Last edited:
Happy birthday from the Motor City!

Yes everyone, today is my birthday. 62 years ago I came into this world fighting and screaming, (still have that habit). I have been very fortunate to see the things and enjoy the wonders of a good life. I have had many blessings, although the road has been very bumpy at times. One thing I have always been proud of is I have done things "My Way". Now to share the things I have been blessed with,
1. A great career in the auto industry, and the rail road.
2. Two absolutely wonderful children.
3. Four wonderful Grandsons.
4. So many wonderful friends from all over the world. I don't think their is a place on the planet that I would not find a friend.
5. A new lady, cute 45 years old, and a red head. Best part her father work at Ford, so she is a car nut also.
I have said many times that my favorite move is, "A WONDERFUL LIFE", In that movie the angel tells George Bailey that no man is poor who has friends. Thank you all for making me the richest man in the world. Bill

Back