crv

Reaction score
1957 Chrysler Imperial | eBay
s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

Interesting service modification on the drivers door. I see nothing but money going out the door on this one.

Dave

I actually prefer the sedan in this case, it would be a shame to strip it.

Good price on cars not needing too much work when it comes to a restoration. Rust appears to be minimal. I have restored this era of car before and the bodies are big work when it comes to custom fabricating sheet metal replacement. Floors and trunk are easy though as it is all flat metal.

I actually prefer the sedan in this case, it would be a shame to strip it.

I would agree that the sedan would probably be easier to bring back and would be more likely to be correct. Sedan though is worth a lot less when finished. One has to love the sedan to want to bring it back. Each to his own on this one.

Dave

I would agree that the sedan would probably be easier to bring back and would be more likely to be correct. Sedan though is worth a lot less when finished. One has to love the sedan to want to bring it back. Each to his own on this one.

Dave
Reckon it wouldn't take much to make it a daily driver, I agree it wouldn't make sense financially to completely restore the sedan.

Who sells two cars as a package 1,000 miles apart?

Back