One of my B-body projects

4 years later and finally some more paint....nice to see it is eventually getting done. ;) So much work put into this car, I can relate with the drilling of thousands of spot welds, I had to do a ton of that when I restored my 68 Coronet 500 'vert.

Missed your update with the vintage pics....Very Cool!!!

No real progress, just giving it a bump so Wyatt can check it out.:lol:

Wow! Matt! I'm sending you the Brougham to finish up. Be done in a week with you behind the welding mask!

Looks amazing! I cant wait to see it finished!!!

I love the former name AND color!!! That's the name of the Demolition Derby team I raced with in 2016/17 and continue to support to this day

FB_IMG_1575936899093.jpg

Thanks man! I lucked out, the car came with a kool name.:)

Some how I lost track of this thread, good to see the car is getting some love again.

So a perfect storm of sorts of brewing. I went to look in on my Road Runner because I heard they had once again gotten back to work on it since the shop is half shut down from the virus. In fact he said that he is planning on having it painted before this pandemic is over and they’re back to full operation so in a way something good (yay me) is coming from this craziness? That’s probably going too far.:realcrazy:
I say perfect storm because a year and a half ago I bought 2 Imperials, got one back on the road and sold it and was more excited than I thought I would be about the Impvertible, maybe because my wife thinks it looks badass and I agree with her.:thumbsup:
I had some work to do on my Challenger and of course continuing maintenance on the silver car before I could allow myself to start messing with the ‘64. The time came to sink my teeth into the ‘64 and I started by getting it running and gathering and rebuilding parts for it and then I somewhat reluctantly had to buy the Mobile Director car which became an immediate distraction, work stopped on the ‘64 and I actually had to send the Challenger off and pay for storage the rest of the winter at a friends place down the street.:mad:
Now in a matter of months I might need to find a safe place to put a freshly painted’68 Plymouth which I won’t be able to start putting together until at least 1 or even 2 Imperial project cars can move around under their own power.:drama:
78C1CED6-CB66-4093-BAD1-7BCC94CBC884.jpeg
B661D4A7-6998-46C9-A914-682367AFAC4D.jpeg
326086E2-60EB-4806-B747-8FD2050F78D5.jpeg
278B0579-5F5F-4997-915B-072615B410D3.jpeg
56AD33CE-D053-484B-975A-3A062C496D5F.jpeg

Sometimes when it rains...it pours! Good luck with the juggling act but great to see the Junkyard dog is finally going to get some primer and paint!:thumbsup:

Back