For Sale One owner 71 newport

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice looking sedan. The condition of the body ,interior and trunk all seem to confirm the 65,000 original miles.

very nice condition.
But has a lot of doors and a b-pillar which I only like if it is a Fury I or a Polara

Nice looking car for the right money. A great road trip car with family or friends.

Very nice entry-level C-body. Four door sedans aren't my favorite but on this car it all comes together nicely. If I had the space, I'd get it!

Very clean and good price. Plus, the seller got it out in the open for good pics. Presents very well. Hate when they take crap photos in a dark garage.

Almost want to call the seller and thank him for a nice presentation on Ebay finally...
71newpie.jpg
71newpie1.jpg
71newpie2.jpg

Talked to seller, factory painted top. Sent me many photo's seem like honest gentle man.
Pictures showed stained interior and carpet. exterior looked pretty nice.

Looks nice to me. How difficult would it be to remove then stain on the back seat?

That's indeed what I meant -- given the material and its age, how likely is it to survive a cleaning? The question is not just for this car, but in general.

As an aside, I like the idea of the painted roof and the ability to confirm that there is not any rust.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back