One step closer to the upholster.

Zymurgy

Old Man with a Hat
FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
I prepped and primed the door jams and the trunk gutter. I will shoot the base and clear tomorrow afternoon. I will now basically have it ready to go to the upholster. He is behind schedule but so am I, hopefully I will be able to get it in his shop next weekend.

Door jams primed.sm.jpgTrunk gutter primed.sm.jpg

Door jams primed.sm.jpg

Trunk gutter primed.sm.jpg

I'm jealous.

The weather here today made me want to take the Polara for a spin but we need a bunch of rain first.

What exactly are you waiting for?

I'm gonna be at the cars today. Would you like a picture of the Polara? You're gonna be jealous if I post one.

What exactly are you waiting for?

I'm gonna be at the cars today. Would you like a picture of the Polara? You're gonna be jealous if I post one.

Go ahead........I can't recall seeing a picture of it.

It's very warm here today and very salty too, bring on the rain!

yup, 60 degrees here. We already had a 2" rain last week and I was hopeful, then earlier in the week we had some ice hit the streets and out came the salt

No, I cant recall yesterday

Ross has bought so many cars that the only one I can remember for sure is the yellow sunroof Imp from Wisconsin......and only because I considered buying that one.

Ross has bought so many cars that the only one I can remember for sure is the yellow sunroof Imp from Wisconsin......and only because I considered buying that one.
Yes, I remember the car that you saw first and he stole out from under you....

The red car, the yellow car, the parts car, the car from Canada and The Polara.... isnt there five Imperials

See, you know them all & no, that equals 4, not 5. Unless you wanna count the Polara as an Imp.

Back