oops it followed me home 72 newport custom

ricks_RR

Reaction score
no motor or tranny but lots of good parts
1663021210231.jpg

@ricks_RR -- congrats on getting this Newport (Custom, if I see correctly) sedan. If you could post whatever you know about the car (and the fender tag and, if you find it, the build sheet), that'd be great for records.

Are you planning on using parts for your own '72 coupe, or to part it out for others? If the latter, how does the front valence look? Any dings or rust?

i am going to take what i need and part it out . i will have more pictures soon very little rust that i can see

its being delivered today so give me a few days to see whats good and bad thank you

will do I'm looking forward to seeing more of the car i just bought it because it was heading to the crusher plus i own one so parts are parts 2 or 4 door .

this car had points not electronics
That explains why Lectric Limited does sell reproduction cables for 1972 Mopar engines with points. Unlike CM41M2C200793 my 1972 NYB had electronic ignition

my 72 newport custom has the electronic ignition and i was hoping i could use the wire harness but its ok . someone may need it some day . i have it all boxed up .

the subframe is very good on this car . thats next to come out and a lot of nice crome if anyone needs it

Back