oops it followed me home 72 newport custom

Need a front seat.....where are you? Also need cruise control unit from inner fender if it has threads instead of clips.

@ricks_RR -- congrats on getting this Newport (Custom, if I see correctly) sedan. If you could post whatever you know about the car (and the fender tag and, if you find it, the build sheet), that'd be great for records.

Are you planning on using parts for your own '72 coupe, or to part it out for others? If the latter, how does the front valence look? Any dings or rust?
the front valance is in bad shape rust and dents

does some one need a front valance? I might have access to one? send me what year model and I will do some checking. I am in central arkansas, so shipping might get expensive?

does some one need a front valance? I might have access to one? send me what year model and I will do some checking. I am in central arkansas, so shipping might get expensive?
1970 Polara and 1971 Polara/Monaco for a friend, 1972 New Yorker for me. Our originals look ok from a distance, but we would like something with nary a dings or scrapes.

1970 Polara and 1971 Polara/Monaco for a friend, 1972 New Yorker for me. Our originals look ok from a distance, but we would like something with nary a dings or scrapes.
if I come across a nice one I will get a price. Hard to find a NICE one, but it is easy to look!

Back