For Sale Or Trade! 1967 Fastback Pro Street Barracuda

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boosted

Reaction score
Contact seller
Car is 99% done.. Just needs some cosmetic stuff. Wife is scared of it so I have to part with it.

So what I am looking for is a 1947-1960 2 Doorand can be a vert. Must be driveable...Paint does not matter.. No big projects.

Will be very hard to list everything.. PM to get my number for allot more details. 440 .030 over trw forged flat tops flipped, polished 6 pack rods, steel crank std, 915 heads massaged, 590 purple shaft, crane roller rockers, tm7 intake, 850 double pumper, Nitrous Express 150 shot, Snow performance water meth kit, TTI 440-2 polished headersm aluminum radiator, electric fan, electric water pump, MSD 6a, MSD Distributor, Taylor 10mm wires, Turbo action J convertor, built 727 with manual reverse valve body, B&M shifter, 2 kirky race seats with covers, full Chrome molly roll cage, 4 wheel disk brakes, 8 3/4 with Moser axles, 5/8 studs onn rear, spool with 4:56 gears, Hoosier quick time pros, 31x18.50, Hoosier front runners, chrome molly pro mod 84" wheelie bars, parachute , we;d drag lites double screwed on rear, aluminum batter box, tinted windows. Car was painted 3 years ago and has never been washed to date as I have been building this car for 4 years now. I know I am slow. Car runs, drives and stops as it should. does need a little more work to be complete but I have everything to complete it.To a real mechanic they could complete it in a weekend. I have documented over $40,000 in parts and supplies not counting labor. No I am not trying to get that back out. I would rather trade it off for a 1957-1960 2 door fury or belve. Or may consider a general lee copy. Or $30,000 cash. Everything is new on the car. trade just needs to be a good driver not a show car. Wife does not like this one and will not even sit in it. So I need something for the both of us. Health issues are the reason it has taken me so long. I will be glad to get pictures of anything you would like to see. If you do not have one of these cars but can find one I will be open to that as well. You find one for 20k it will still be an even swap. i do not care what you have in the trade car.

20210130_103845.jpg

20220404_113345.jpg

I am just looking for a good driver,,, Not a show car even trade.. I will trade down to make her happy.

Nice looking car!
Wish I had one to trade you.

Curious, what was the car originally?

More pics please...

@b00sted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back