Status
Not open for further replies.

mr gtx

Reaction score
Contact seller
trade a like new holley street dominator intake for a nice ch4b intake

20220506_194801.jpg

20220506_195759.jpg

i never used it on this setup. i ran one on my rt and a gtx before against a performer it felt like a little less power down low but after 3000 rpms you could really feel the power coming on, that's the best i can describe it

Last edited:
i never used it on this setup. i ran one on my rt and a gtx before against a performer it felt like a little less power down low but after 3000 rpms you could really feel the power coming on, that's the best i can describe it
That's a single plane manifold or?

CH4B dual plane is preferable for torque to move a heavy C-body.
i have 2.76 gears as we talk am only putting in 2.94 posi, i have a small cam with unported 915 heads with the small 1.6 exhaust valve. cast iron intake that was mildly ported. like to compare the ch4b to my cast iron intake. lots of bottom end now. only shifting at 5100 rpms, don't think there would be much gain for me with holley. but the car is faster now low end to top end with ported iron than the performer i had on there

i have 2.76 gears as we talk am only putting in 2.94 posi, i have a small cam with unported 915 heads with the small 1.6 exhaust valve. cast iron intake that was mildly ported. like to compare the ch4b to my cast iron intake. lots of bottom end now. only shifting at 5100 rpms, don't think there would be much gain for me with holley. but the car is faster now low end to top end with ported iron than the performer i had on there
Guaranteed the SD would be a disappointment on that engine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back