WANTED Orange 440 Magnum Pie Tin

Status
Not open for further replies.

wish4hemi

Reaction score
Contact seller
I'm looking for a used orange 440 Magnum pie tin or engine ID plate. A ding/dent/scratch or two is fine as this is going on a car that has not been restored. Photo below for reference. And, yes, I've already checked with the usual suspects to confirm that these are not currently being reproduced.

440mag.jpg

I'm looking for a used orange 440 Magnum pie tin or engine ID plate. A ding/dent/scratch or two is fine as this is going on a car that has not been restored. Photo below for reference. And, yes, I've already checked with the usual suspects to confirm that these are not currently being reproduced.

View attachment 465170

They aren't?
When did that stop?

Chrysler discontinued these last year, they're phasing out all the remaining parts for the older cars. Word is by the end of the year most of the stuff will be discontinued. The correct part number for the Orange one was P4529071.

I Just called, they only have a orange 440 four barrel for $75+ shipping.

what does that originally come on? I’m only familiar with a 383 foul barrel pie tin.

I Just called, they only have a orange 440 four barrel for $75+ shipping.

what does that originally come on? I’m only familiar with a 383 foul barrel pie tin.

'71 challenger, among others.

Dave

www.laysons.com still shows this tin in their catalogue for $22.

That isn't the tin; it's only the stick-on decal. The red pie tins are still available, but the orange ones are not unless there are a few here and there on parts store shelves. Regardless, a used unit would be just fine and correct for my purposes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back