For Sale Orange '64 Polara vert in OH for $7k

Status
Not open for further replies.

drpreposterous

Reaction score
Contact seller
MOPAR...1964 Dodge Polara Convertable.... MOPAR

painted bumpers. hmmm. Paint over whole lotta rust or scam-o-la?

1964 Dodge Polara Convertible with a new top,complete interior, dash pad & parade boot, runs,drives, shifts & stops great.318 auto.with headers and duels all the way back. Holley 4bbl. Decent Firestone tires with rallies. All lights working and correct working AM radio!
Great Driver...asking $7200. OBO...Thanks for looking

00c0c_8Rd2beqUzCA_1200x900.jpg

00P0P_eD4aBalY5JK_1200x900.jpg

00q0q_70eVwOc1yl1_1200x900.jpg

00404_cShVtYSSyPj_1200x900.jpg

00808_lDrsU79G6iJ_1200x900 (1).jpg

Does look like it's had rust repair on the lower quarters in front of the wheels. Don't like the painted bumpers and not a fan of the interior design but for the price it's probably a good deal. A car you could just drive around and have fun in.

Good car for the Attention Whores who like to get thumbs up everyhere he goes. After 18 months he'll sell it for a 69 Nova.
How do I know this? He says the car comes with a "parade boot". :rolleyes:

Good car for the Attention Whores who like to get thumbs up everyhere he goes. After 18 months he'll sell it for a 69 Nova.
How do I know this? He says the car comes with a "parade boot". :rolleyes:

Look under the plastic in the 4th picture.

64 Polara has always been one of my favourite B bodies. Not this one however for the reasons already stated.

likewise - one of my faves as well, but NOT in ORANGE, it just does NOT seem to work on this car for me, one could just drive/enjoy and call it "Orange Julius."

There's so much not to trust about Rust Belt cars. This one calls to me, somehow. It's a nice 10-footer, from what the pics show. I'd have to lay hands and eyeballs on the floors, rockers and quarters. I guess if a guy were a Oklahoma State student or alum, this would be perfect with the orange and black. I'm no fan of Rallyes on '69 and older cars, but this looks pretty nice with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back