WANTED ORIGINAL correct 72 Newport wiper blade holders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Henrius

Reaction score
Contact seller
I accidentally threw away one. The retractable ones to stow invisibly under the hood are different than for some other Mopars.

I may have a pair from a 71. You wanting just the blade (metal part that holds the rubber) or the arm. ?

Last edited:
Must be due to your location, link works for me.
Here's the info, give google a shot from your end.
Product Line
NAPA Windshield Products
PART #
WIP 601647
# of Pressure Points-- 4 Pressure Points
Connection Type-- 7 mm
Wiper Blade Construction Type Construction à pont
Wiper Blade Length 16 in. / 406 mm

I may have a pair from a 71. You wanting just the blade (metal part that holds the rubber) or the arm. ?

Yeah, just want the blade. The 72 had a design that flattened and stowed under the hood. The 71 may be similar. If it is, I will buy it. Name your price with mailing and address and I will send you the money order. Would like a photo of it sent to [email protected] if possible. Or post it in your reply!

Thanks 70 NEW YORKER, but the NAPA part does not look like the original.

IMG_0181.JPG
Yeah, just want the blade. The 72 had a design that flattened and stowed under the hood. The 71 may be similar. If it is, I will buy it. Name your price with mailing and address and I will send you the money order. Would like a photo of it sent to [email protected] if possible. Or post it in your reply!
$20 plus shipping get you all of this from the 71 Chrysler

C Body Bob:

I am sure they are the same. Send me your name and address and the total with shipping, and I will take them off your hands, arm and all- if not sold already!

Thanks!

Kim Henry

C Body Bob:

I am sure they are the same. Send me your name and address and the total with shipping, and I will take them off your hands, arm and all- if not sold already!

Thanks!

Kim Henry
Yes I still have them. Let me have your ship to info & I'll get a quote for you tomorrow

Don't know how to private message people on this forum.

Kim Henry, DMD PC
3619 South Fulton Avenue
Henry Tower Suite 100
Hapeville, Georgia 30354

Thanks!
Click on their name & a box opens. It will have start conversation. Click that & your in. I'll get you shipping tomorrow. Thank you

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back