Osborn Tramain

bigmoparjeff

Reaction score
I'm sure that most of you guys have seen some of Osborn Tramain's vintage car commercial and road test videos on You Tube. A couple recent videos just popped up in my recommended section, revealing that he's a C-Body guy. I was very happy to see that the 1972 Gran Coupe that was on Craigslist in New Mexico has found a good home. I booked a load out to Phoenix back in February and stopped in Deming, NM to inspect the car in person. I actually offered a $250 deposit on the car, but the seller said that it wasn't sufficient to hold it, and that's all the cash I had on me. Given more time to think about it, I slowly soured on the deal and decided to pass. Although it was super rust free, it just had too many dents to warrant the expense of shipping it, especially for a car with no title. This was also the same time that one of our members bought the loaded '73 440 Gran Coupe on ebay for $4700. Going by that price point, the '72 was no bargain for me.

He also has a nice 1974 Newport that would look right at home in Doc's driveway.

Along with a 1977 Royal Monaco. Though the video isn't very good, he's made significant progress on a car that very likely would have been junked.

Last edited:
I think he owned one of my '81 Imperials judging by a comment he left on my video. I felt like it was celebrity-owned.

He's got enough YouTube videos to consume the better part of 24hours looking at them, from what I've seen. One video leads to another . . . and another . . . and another . . . .

CBODY67

Back