Our first snow of the season

70NPORT

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
That storm that slammed the midwest has made its way east......starting to look like Christmas.
Now I gotta get out there with the snowblower.......

IMG_2106.jpgIMG_2110.jpg

IMG_2106.jpg

IMG_2110.jpg

Looks really nice Gary, now get out there and clean it up! Anybody watch that Lion's game? I think it snowed like 6" during the game!

We had more snow and now freezing rain today then we did the entire winter last year. LOL!

I got to use my snowblower this evening. 5 forward speeds, 2 reverse. Almost want to get out there and clear away the snow,lol.

Took this pic around the corner from home on November 12th.

Make it worth theirs and your time by hitting 85 while passing the barn. Keep accelerating until you get over that mountain.

Looks like a great road to float down in a Mopar land cruiser, 35 mph just smile and wave to the cops.

Not a flake up here in CT yet. I don't expect it to snow much this year as I've purchased a snowblower in anticipation of the horrible winters everyone's informed we they have here.

Last year I had the snow blower gassed up and on the launch pad and not a single flake. Saturday night the weather was forecasted to produce at the most 1" of snow, so I dismissed get the SB'r ready. Got more than a foot last night and so of course I had to go out in it to get gas.

Hmmm The plows are on, the sander is ready and the snow has essentially stopped !!!!

ussian-jet-engine-snow-blowers.jpg

Opps a bit of overkill for this one !!!!

Where the hell is my leaf blower ?

BaKnacLCYAAUu4d.jpg:large

Looks like jet dryers to me.

had to use my mf'n snow blower today. Bunch of bullshit.

You are supposed to do that before the first vehicle drives over the fresh snow :poke:

LOL lol lol That's the only good picture I found with a guy and a leaf blower ,,,, Hell I get so upset when someone drives or walks over fresh fallen snow. It's such a pain to scrape it after it's packed down. :edgy:

Back