Outside Door Handles for 66 T&C

1966 t and c

Reaction score
Found a listing for new Mopar exterior door handles for 1965-68 Newports, New yorker and 300s and other mopars. But the site doesnt list them as fitting the T&C. Does anyone know if the T&C door handles are the same as these other models.The handles on my 66 have some slight pitting and i would like to replace them with these new ones if possible.
s-l1600.jpg

Those are nowhere near correct. The ones in 65 and 66 Chryslers are completely different than Plymouths and Dodges, and are designed to meld in with the belt line moulding that runs along the top of the body.

As far as I know, those handles and their plastic gaskets are not reproduced anywhere.

Those are nowhere near correct. The ones in 65 and 66 Chryslers are completely different than Plymouths and Dodges, and are designed to meld in with the belt line moulding that runs along the top of the body.

As far as I know, those handles and their plastic gaskets are not reproduced anywhere.
yep, now that you mentioned that i can see where they mold into the trim on both sides. thanks.

Back