commando1

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
It's not for sale but if it were...

Let the debate begin.

mgz5tyU.jpg

Posted via Topify on Android

Last edited:
I'm thinking a couple of nightclub sofas where the lights come on.

Edit: And the remaining passenger section a Homeless Shelter.

Last edited:
Man that thing is to cool take it to carlise with some hookers and fresh blow lol someone needs to restore that

I only see one problem. Where the hell could you ever turn it around. My Long Noez Kennelworth with the double sleeper condominium had ah wheel base shorter then that!

I posted this on purpose.
I knew most would say, Restore it. It's cool.
Well, It's cooler sitting as is, so we can chew the fat over it, than to restore it because it can't be used for anything except to be a lawn ornament for some hip BBQ restaurant.

You kiddin? restore it, get yourself a big old pimp fedora and haul your lot lizards from truck stop to truck stop. increase your flow like fotay to fitty percent.

I remember how bad 57 Chryslers rusted and that one is pretty decent from the pics. Usually the tops of the front fenders were gone along with the rear wheel lips.

The doors look bad though... but they are easier to fix. The center doors are custom made and most likely why they are rusted. Usually there are no center doors on the left side.

Probably it will need the floor fixed. The good news/bad news is most of the floor was probably just flat fabricated sheet metal from the stretch job. It will be easy to fix, but it will mean you will have to fab it yourself.

There may be some frame repairs... quite possibly where the frame was lengthened.

So... Is it restorable? Yes, it will take a little more effort and it's not for the faint of heart, but yea, restore it.

YO Commando. PAHLEEZ change your Avitar. I love yeah man but yer pissin' me off with that pussy picture flippin' every body off. and THAT AIN'T NO WAY TO START THE NEW YEAR HELLOOOOO!

I agree it should be saved, it would take a special person to want it and restore it. A limo company would be the place.

IT'Z GREAT PAL, That'z why we all love yeah, yeah little trucker person you. Now go out there and find ah good W900A with ah 4 1/4 cat and get back out there. Stop by my place and we'll team it between the pondz every week, Jer

At this point, I would rather be pulling a 53' travel trailer with twin slideouts rather than 24 pallets of squishy perishables stacked to the ceiling all tipped over because the F%$#-ing warehouse didn't use enough shrink wrap. So then, since you are now forced to do 15 mph on the ramps, they pass you giving you the #1 sign.
biggrin.png

Last edited:
Part it or restore it? It all depends on how rotten it is and what is missing...like any car, really. And yes, I think it's cool...but I've turned my back on a lot of cool cars that were too far gone.

I posted this on purpose.
I knew most would say, Restore it. It's cool.
Well, It's cooler sitting as is, so we can chew the fat over it, than to restore it because it can't be used for anything except to be a lawn ornament for some hip BBQ restaurant.

There is a local Mopar guy that has an old 60's Limo that uses it to haul the gang around in Wildwood and Ocean city..... whatever else he does with it I dont know but he drives it

Stan my Friend. Theirz ah few itemz I refused to haul in the 46 yearz I had the itch to chase and I'll list 'um for yeah! Top ah the list iz "Garbage", in any form 'cuz after you boogie for 12-15 hourz you either pay ah lumper way more then he'z worth or fingerprint 40 bushell and the dock workerz won't even cut the shrink wrap off 'cuz their job description iz to cruise around on their forkliftz and if they talk to you at all it'z to tell you you ain't movin' fast enough. Stickz 'n Brickz 'cuz they didn't pay enough to buy you ah Mickey-Ds hockey puck and still pay for the fuel bill. Coilz that no matter who'z ship 'um or what the rate iz, 'cuz better'n half them millz what you to load 'um suicide or they ain't gonna load 'um and I've seen what happenz when one ah them 40 bushell wheelz breaks 5 chainz loose and even with ah headache rack it won't keep it out of the cab. And anything off ANY of the dockz on any coast 'cuz them longshoreman think they're GAWD and they tell yeah so the minute you role thru' the gate and life iz too short to haftah deal with A-holez! And if any shipper or anybody I've contracted out to givez me any crap I just remind 'um how easy those placardz come off the doorz and I've pulled 'um off more then once and my life iz good, Jer

Stan my Friend. Theirz ah few itemz I refused to haul in the 46 yearz I had the itch to chase and I'll list 'um for yeah! Top ah the list iz "Garbage", in any form 'cuz after you boogie for 12-15 hourz you either pay ah lumper way more then he'z worth or fingerprint 40 bushell and the dock workerz won't even cut the shrink wrap off 'cuz their job description iz to cruise around on their forkliftz and if they talk to you at all it'z to tell you you ain't movin' fast enough. Stickz 'n Brickz 'cuz they didn't pay enough to buy you ah Mickey-Ds hockey puck and still pay for the fuel bill. Coilz that no matter who'z ship 'um or what the rate iz, 'cuz better'n half them millz what you to load 'um suicide or they ain't gonna load 'um and I've seen what happenz when one ah them 40 bushell wheelz breaks 5 chainz loose and even with ah headache rack it won't keep it out of the cab. And anything off ANY of the dockz on any coast 'cuz them longshoreman think they're GAWD and they tell yeah so the minute you role thru' the gate and life iz too short to haftah deal with A-holez! And if any shipper or anybody I've contracted out to givez me any crap I just remind 'um how easy those placardz come off the doorz and I've pulled 'um off more then once and my life iz good, Jer

Way too many of the new breed don't stand up for their principles. To many it's just a job, not a career like before.

Back