For Sale Parting 1970 300 Convertible

Dutchrebuild

Reaction score
No good metal...was 350 horse car...has near mint tinted glass. Nice heater box...power windows...etc.
Located in 14111

IMG_20211202_104135515_HDR.jpg

IMG_20211202_104149908_HDR.jpg

IMG_20211202_104207321.jpg

IMG_20211202_104217486.jpg

IMG_20211202_104235104_HDR.jpg

IMG_20211202_104259963.jpg

IMG_20211202_104327124.jpg

any chance you can show me what the trunk hinge bracket that attaches to the wheel well looks like in the trunk?

Can you give me a price on the brake booster (but not the master) and the full positive battery cable--from starter to battery--IF the cable is all original and not from a parts house? It's okay if the head has been replaced with a parts house item.

Can't believe all hoopla concerning this car back when I bought it off Craigslist. Yes the car was complete at that time... unfortunately it was rusted to junk and the engine was sized...sold drivetrain to a buddy who still has it...it's been a hell of a parts car... complete interior sold to one gentleman and I've been parting it out ever since.

The battery cable is original...a little faded but all there. $30 plus shipping...the booster is definitely a core...if I can remove it without breaking anything $30 and will ship with cable

One last round for CM27T0C113847

@Dutchrebuild -- if the windshield is original and in good condition, I would be interested. My 1970 300 TNT vert's glass is original but is cracked on the driver's bottom corner.

Windshield is nice! And original! However I have no intention of trying to ship it...not going to end well.
Please everyone...send a pm if interested in a particular part...that way I don't miss anyone!

Windshield is nice! And original! However I have no intention of trying to ship it...not going to end well.
Please everyone...send a pm if interested in a particular part...that way I don't miss anyone!

Great. Agreed -- I'll send a PM and we can discuss how to make things work.

Can't believe all hoopla concerning this car back when I bought it off Craigslist. Yes the car was complete at that time... unfortunately it was rusted to junk and the engine was sized...sold drivetrain to a buddy who still has it...it's been a hell of a parts car... complete interior sold to one gentleman and I've been parting it out ever since.

It drove me nuts that the original seller didn't get back to me. The timing was really good... I was in Buffalo for work and I needed a few parts for my '70 300 that your car had.

Glad you have gotten the most out of the car and still wanting to sell parts from it!

The battery cable is original...a little faded but all there. $30 plus shipping...the booster is definitely a core...if I can remove it without breaking anything $30 and will ship with cable

Done and done on the booster and cable. Oh...and best of luck removing that ornery booster. I don't know if you know this or not, but if you use the inside rod (to the pedal) to carry the booster around (like a handle!), it will break the hub inside and render the unit unrepairable. [This nugget of knowledge from the Booster Dewey folks, not from my own experience].

Now, how about some pics of both rear windows, particularly the stainless trim piece that mates to the front windows, please?

Note: These items are not for me, they will be for @david hill who is a longtime and very well regarded member of this forum. He's currently out-of-pocket for a few days, so I'm speaking for him, conversing by phone, etc. There may be other items he'll be interested in once he gets back to a computer screen and can examine your pictures himself.

Thanks for your efforts to part this car "to the bitter end". :thumbsup:

Back