For Sale Parting 70 NEW YORKER

@cuda hunter Is your car a sedan like this New Yorker? The sedan & wagon windshields are taller than the hardtop 2 door or 4 door models.
My cars are CL43's.

This car being a CH41 is a sedan? Thank you for distinguishing that for me.

Lots to learn.

@cuda hunter Is your car a sedan like this New Yorker? The sedan & wagon windshields are taller than the hardtop 2 door or 4 door models.
Isn't the glass actually shorter because of its steeper angle?

If you have a old conversation in your inbox just reply to that and I will get it. I have a bunch of window,seat,clocks saved for you

Hello.... yoour inbox is full. Need the cruise setup to finish up my resto. The servo, wiring, brake switch, and column lever.. would offer $600 shipped for everything or interested in piecing what you have left. Please pm me your phone number.

Nice offer!, will sell other cruise parts that’s left,servo and lever have been sold. I might know where a 70s imperial is with cruise
Hello.... yoour inbox is full. Need the cruise setup to finish up my resto. The servo, wiring, brake switch, and column lever.. would offer $600 shipped for everything or interested in piecing what you have left. Please pm me your phone number.

Back