18E1CF16-691B-4AA8-BB79-9440897F6C4B.jpeg
06206816-F543-4022-9E1F-58309057F24A.jpeg
24EF28BE-9EDF-4C39-BB42-D6D5DEE355E9.jpeg
5DC1F8FF-54D4-4304-B329-A059227DE2D2.jpeg
878F1AF4-8C23-46D5-A35B-EEFEE6141EAE.jpeg

9899F6EF-BF25-472A-9540-57164F2951E5.jpeg

4CD75301-D862-4FA7-B542-40CB2A6AFBC1.jpeg

Hi Tobias,

I can still use the body side trim from that car and also any really nice wheel covers.

I could also use the brake pedal trim and any THREE HUNDRED emblems from the car.

That car looks like low miles given the condition of the interior (can you tell us what the odometer says?), so it is disappointing that it is being parted - and B7 blue no less! Is it mostly the stub frame that is rusty as the exterior doesn't look that bad (the lower A pillars may not be so good it appears)? I would consider buying the whole car if you were amenable. Could you tell us if the drivetrain is present and whether the engine spins?

Thank you.
Steve

Last edited:
Hi Tobias,

It looks like the engine has been pulled but do you still have the cruise control cable from servo to carb linkage and AC hose, highlighted in yellow?

upload_2020-9-6_20-11-58.png

Hi Tobias,

I can still use the body side trim from that car and also any really nice wheel covers.

I could also use the brake pedal trim and any THREE HUNDRED emblems from the car.

That car looks like low miles given the condition of the interior (can you tell us what the odometer says?), so it is disappointing that it is being parted - and B7 blue no less! Is it mostly the stub frame that is rusty as the exterior doesn't look that bad (the lower A pillars may not be so good it appears)? I would consider buying the whole car if you were amenable. Could you tell us if the drivetrain is present and whether the engine spins?

Thank you.
Steve
I will post some better pictures tomorrow, the car is of the road since 1986

Hi Tobias,

It looks like the engine has been pulled but do you still have the cruise control cable from servo to carb linkage and AC hose, highlighted in yellow?

View attachment 400579
The engine is still in the car I will post some better pictures tomorrow, I do have the cruise cable fore sure

I'd like to get the master window chrome switch off the drivers door and the parking brake release assembly. Mine has a broken tooth and therefore won't lock. Please quote. Thanks.

I'd like to get the master window chrome switch off the drivers door and the parking brake release assembly. Mine has a broken tooth and therefore won't lock. Please quote. Thanks.
It looks like a member is taking the whole car for parts , I will keep you posted if he doesn’t take it.

I'm interested in some larger parts...not only from the 300, but also the green Polara wagon behind it.

The biggest hurdle would be getting the stuff back to the Chicagoland area. I'd compensate anyone willing to haul it that may be driving here to the C body show, or through the area on the way to Carlise.

Please PM pricing on:
...the 300's tilt column/wheel
...the wagon's rear bumper and fuel tank

A couple detailed photos and a good description of these parts would be appreciated too.

Provided we are able to come to an agreement on price, I can pay now and don't mind waiting until transportation arrangements are made.

[Edit] Sorry your reply about it being sold whole was made while I was typing my post...but my questions about the wagon still apply.

Last edited:
Hi Tobias,
I'm interested in these brackets. At both sides
DSC03790 (1).JPG

First I have to wait if the member takes the whole car guys , i will keep you posted

The car is sold to a member guys , thanks for all the interest

Back