Status
Not open for further replies.

ksdbru78

Reaction score
Contact seller
parting out both cars i am located 42262 thanks

DSC00007.JPG

DSC00006.JPG

fender side trim good on the 70? Chrome wheel lips? Dash pads?

I’d be interested in the fender tags and any broadcast sheets or other factory documentation you may find.

Would you have

1) the connector between the front cable and rear parking brake cable
Connector Rear Parking Brake Mopar.PNG

clip_image001.gif

I am also looking for a metal brace that goes from inside the right front fender near the horns and attaches to the radiator cowl to fender inside wheelwell

Front Strut Bar for 1972 Fury.PNG
Right Front Fender Support Bar.PNG

fender side trim good on the 70? Chrome wheel lips? Dash pads?
front wheel lips are perfect rear ones are shot both cars dash pads has cracks in them driver side molding is perfect passenger side molding has dings and the rubber insert is missing

front wheel lips are perfect rear ones are shot both cars dash pads has cracks in them driver side molding is perfect passenger side molding has dings and the rubber insert is missing
Pm me price on the good molding and front wheel lips. 70 has the shorter fat tail lights not the slender ones?

Actually the passenger one too, and a photo if you can

Last edited:
you gonna have to send me more pics of where this is located pm me for my number

The part's manual is not very clear on the number it is a angle iron piece about 14-16 inches long that is attached at the bottom of the right side of radiator support and runs to the top of the fender to stabilize the fender. You can see it near the horns on the passenger side. To get to it I think the wheel well needs to come off then it is to your immediate right

THANKS

The part's manual is not very clear on the number it is a angle iron piece about 14-16 inches long that is attached at the bottom of the right side of radiator support and runs to the top of the fender to stabilize the fender. You can see it near the horns on the passenger side. To get to it I think the wheel well needs to come off then it is to your immediate right

THANKS
heres what i got
DSC00138.JPG
DSC00139.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back