For Sale Parting out 1970 Fury III coupe

Status
Not open for further replies.

'69FuryIIIConvertible

FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
Going to pickup this one next weekend, 70 Fury III Coupe, it will be parted, stubframe is shot, as are rear frame rails, no drivetrain, wheel lip mouldings are spoken for, aside from that, I don't need to keep very much from it for myself. Just hate to see it hit the crusher as a complete car...

ad_0_1533940361185.jpg
ad_1_1533940361197.jpg
ad_8_1533940361217.jpg

I understand the cost and value of investment. I just hate to see ANY of these go to the crusher......as in it's too bad that we lose them. The value is in parting them so others may survive. Thank you for saving the usable parts for yourself and others.

I sent you a PM about 45 minutes after you posted this. I inquired about the clock, tailight lenses, front turn signal housings and lenses, and what callouts are on the hood. Did you not receive it? Thanks in advance.

Oh i forgot, the front turn signal lenses too under the front bumper. I need at least the drivers side for my Fury.

I sent you a PM about 45 minutes after you posted this. I inquired about the clock, tailight lenses, front turn signal housings and lenses, and what callouts are on the hood. Did you not receive it? Thanks in advance.

I'm sure Nick will run through PMs in the order they were received.
I've followed others lead when interested in something and just type in PMd as a response to verify to all my place in the parts line ....

I'm sure Nick will run through PMs in the order they were received.
I've followed others lead when interested in something and just type in PMd as a response to verify to all my place in the parts line ....
You are correct. There seems to be a lot of interest in the same parts. Until I get the car home next weekend, I'm not 100% sure of those parts condition. All prices will be based on condition, not Demand, but as I said, before committing to any deals I would like to access what kind of condition everything is in.

Nick

Wow, it might actually have good taillights and 'superbird' markers. Worth more than what you paid for the car!

Great illistration of how a C body fits like a glove on a Uhaul trailer.

20180826_183113.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back