SOLD Parting out 1972 Chrysler Town and Country Wagon

Status
Not open for further replies.

U-code C-bodys

Reaction score
Contact seller
Parting out 1972 Chrysler Town Country wagon. non HP 440 automatic, disc brake, power seat, tilt telescopic steering column, 8-track, power windows and locks, A/C, Black Interior, 8 3/4 rear end. The car is very rust free front clip and right hand doors and quarter are really nice. The car was rear ended and neither drivers doors open from the impact. All the trim is there. The couple pieces missing on the left quarter and door are laying inside. Drivers window was busted out. Overall the car is very very complete. Didn't notice anything missing when we walked around it.

Car is getting parted out Call with any needs. Prices vary.

No title.

Link for more pictures

1972 Chrysler Town & Country Wagon Parts Car

IMG_1015.JPG

IMG_1019.JPG

Looks like it was pretty loaded too...ATC, Cruise from the underhood pic.

Are the rear view mirrors in good shape? Is the driver's side remote adjustable? Windshield washer reservoir still available? Pics & price please. Zip 23322

Washer bottle is broke. Has a hole top left corner. One of the first things we checked as we know they are hard to find. Left mirror is remote but not the right. I'll double check after work.

Washer bottle is broke. Has a hole top left corner. One of the first things we checked as we know they are hard to find. Left mirror is remote but not the right. I'll double check after work.

Thanks for the quick reply. Some pics of the mirrors would be appreciated

I think the black steering wheel would work on my 72 Imperial...Plus, if you have a pic of the sun visors they might fit, too...think they are black in color? prices? thanks.
Mike
Minnesota 55372

I think the black steering wheel would work on my 72 Imperial...Plus, if you have a pic of the sun visors they might fit, too...think they are black in color? prices? thanks.
Mike
Minnesota 55372
Good eye, man!

$70 for the pair plus shipping. Might fit in a priority mail box have to get them off first

Does the driver's mirror still work remotely? They look decent. If the remote mechanism works good on the driver's mirror, I'll take them. Do you take Paypal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back